HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
I work with couples who desire a special day that tells their story, that speaks of their personality and of their love, accentuating what makes them unique.
My task is to accompany you in organising your wedding so that on your wedding day you can live the joy of those moments free of any cares.
I SPECIALISE IN
I love working with any couples where you can create attunement, but I especially love couples who, for various reasons, cannot (or do not wish to) choose a traditional wedding. For example:
• open-air, symbolic or civil ceremonies
• themed weddings: ecological, vintage, pop, circus
• unusual locations: forests, beaches, courtly seats
• Italian weddings for couples from abroad
• weddings with (the couple’s) children
• gay weddings
• “elopements”, weddings to be organised in just a few months, or in faraway places.
HOW WEDDINGS ARE ORGANISED
Here are the four main activities of a wedding planner:
1. Conceiving the event, sub-dividing the creative idea down to every detail
2. Seeking out the best partners to create the wedding day; if you already have preferences, let me know and I look forward to working with them.
3. Consulting on the solutions best adapted to you, and on the possible alternatives, so that everything is as you desire
4. Coordinating the wedding day; your sole concern should be to enjoy your happiness!
Every proposal I make is personalised, made to measure, and I will help you discover what is perfect for you.